Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Why I am blogging

Hi.  I am reading and researching real food diets lifestyles.  You see, I have seasonal allergy related asthma, my son is allergic to 2 types of grasses (how can we get around that, short of keeping him inside all the time) and my dear husband has acid reflux and Barrett's disease and has recently been diagnosed with diabetes.  I have been hearing and reading about whole, natural and fermented foods as a means to help, correct or alleviate these health issues.  I am writing this blog so I can keep my thoughts and information that I find in one place.  So this will be about my journey through loads of information about real foods.  I hope my confusion will eventually sort itself out and I will be able to put it all together to come up with a plan to help heal my family.  So far I have met (virtually) several wonderful ladies that I am learning things from via email, blogs and radio shows that they have.  I will link their blogs here once I learn how to do it.  Please bare with me as I will make mistakes and if you know how to do something that I do not I will welcome any tips you can give.  May God bless and keep you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment